Top Ten Must Have Baby Items:
From the moment you find out you are expecting a baby, the list of things to buy seems endless. And, not to mention overwhelming! So after having 4 newborns myself, I have put together the top 10 baby items that I find I can’t live without!
I am definitely a minimal momma! I don’t need quantity, but I do need quality! So I will pay more for a really great item than have to purchase several low quality items. I find I end up spending less in the long run:)
Top Ten Must Have Baby Items:
- Britax B-Agile Stroller and Carseat: This is my favorite stroller I have ever owned. And, I have owned a peg perego, baby trend double, and several others. This one is so light weight. It folds up with one hand. It also is a great jogging stroller! It spins on a dime. What more can you ask for?! You do need to purchase the drink holder and baby cup tray separately and they are really nice to have!
- Puj Tub: This baby tub is amazing! I mean seriously amazing! I have never had anything easier or more comfortable for newborn babies! It fits in almost any sink.
- Ergo Carrier: This is hands down the best carrier for baby and mom! I used this all thru Disney World for an entire week when my 4th was 7 weeks old! I tuck the little legs in so there is no stress on the baby’s hips. I also use the newborn insert for the tiny little ones. Super easy to nurse in as well and you never have to take it off!!
- Medela Double Breast Pump: A double breast pump is a totally necessity if you are planning to breast feed! I tried a manual to save money with my first and oh my that was awful! This is so much better. I highly recommend it:)
- Pumping Bra: This may not seem like something that would be helpful, but this is the best invention! It is great when you need to pump and have your hands free at the same time. I used this almost every time I pump. It is great to be able to get a few things done while you are pumping.
- Swaddle Blankets: These swaddles are so light weight and big enough to swaddle baby. They are also the perfect material to get the swaddle tight! I loved these and they come in girl, boy, and neutral colors!
- Baby Hats: These baby hats are adorable and you will definitely want to keep your newborn baby’s head warm for the first few weeks after he or she is born. And these are super cute and soft.
- Bow Subscription: This company has the cutest bows if you are having a girl! They also give you your first months bows FREE if you tag them on instagram. Here is the info: FREE BOWS for new mamas and mamas to be! Did you know we give an entire month of bows to moms that are expecting a little girl?! If you are currently pregnant or your little babe is under a month old all you do is post an Instagram with the caption and hashtag “HEY @littlepoppyco, IT’S A GIRL!!! #littlepoppycobowsformybabe” After you post visit littlepoppyco.com/newmoms and it will guide you through the next steps of getting your bows. Super, super easy! We want to make your special day stress free and make sure you have some stylish bows to welcome your babe with! Let me know if you sign up! We just got our first months shipment of bows and they are adorable!
- Kickee Pants: These are the cutest and most comfortable newborn baby onsies! They bottoms have snaps and adorable designs on the bottoms. Check them out! Lots of colors for girls and boys!
- Loved Baby Onsies: These are my favorite baby jammies and onsies ever! Soft material and they really do fit newborn babies. Unlike most onsies that are huge on newborns! I would buy several to stock up!
- Cloth Diapers: I have been wanting to do a whole post on cloth diapers. They really are great and so easy to use . but , for now I will just post one of my favorite all in one cloth diapers that is a great one to get started with if you are interested in trying out cloth diapering on your newborn.
I really enjoy sharing a few of the items that helped make my newborn baby experience a little easier. This post may contain affiliate links.